Boston Simplus solution contains moisturizing ingredients that help increase comfort while wearing RGP (rigid gas permeable) lenses. However, in order to preserve your health and comfort, always follow the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer and your eye-care professional.
- Always wash your hands with a mild soap before starting the cleaning process.
- Place your hard lenses in a clean case and cover them with Boston Simplus solution
- Allow the lenses to soak in solution for at least 4 hours
- Before removing the lenses from the case, wash your hands thoroughly again
- After cleaning, remove the lens from the case, place it in your palm with a few drops of solution, and rub it gently with your finger
- Finally, rinse the lens once more with Boston Simplus
Please note this solution must be consumed within three months of first opening and use. Each package of Boston Simplus solution also contains a lens case.
For more information about the different types of contact lenses and how to get started with your optician, visit our guide to