TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Notice of Privacy; For contact purposes,Pharmaplus pharmacies will use the details you provided concerning you. This may include sms,whatsapp,calls and emails. We will only share your health and contact details with the individual you have identified in writing eg your relative, personal friend or your delivery person. We guarantee the information about you SHALL NOT be shared with anybody else.
2. Regulation; Pharmaplus Pharmacies website is fully regulated by Pharmacy and Poisons board under cap 244 of the law of Kenya. The services as provided by registered professionals.
3. Return and Delivery; We shall make sure that you are completely satisfied with our products and services. We SHALL accept your return items on the following basis;
a)Pharmaplus Delivery Services
- Incase the item/items are delivered by our team and found defective on arrival, just do not receive it, return for exchange or refund
- Incase you organize for your own delivery system and you receive a defect on your products,Pharmaplus will not refund or exchange with another one.
- When you receive what you did not order, we shall organize how you can receive your ordered item.
- When you change your mind and want to return the purchased item, note that there will be no refund. You get a credit note and enjoy exchange with a similar or different product.
- Free Delivery will be done for clients within town/city where the Pharmaplus chemists are located. The client must purchase items worth Ksh.1500 and above.
- We may arrange delivery with registered couriers eg G4S,Modern Coast etc.In this case you the client will pay for the courier charges.
- The client may also get to organize his/her delivery person.
- For cold chain medicines please note that once you have signed the delivery note we cannot accept return of the product whatsoever.
4. Rights to Vary Conditions Pharmaplus reserve the right to review and amend these conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in place at the time you are transacting with us.